Season Passes are available for purchase at the Club House during the season (usually April through October). During the off-season, please purchase all season passes at 2351 Springbrook Court, Beloit, WI between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.; Mondays through Fridays. Please call the City of Beloit Parks & Recreation Office at 608-364-2890 or 608-364-2929 if you have any questions about season passes.
City of Beloit Resident Season Pass Fees:
Resident Single & Senior Fee: $500 Includes 3 complimentary 18 hole passes! (1/2 price fee if purchased on or after July 15)
Resident 23 & Under (with student ID) $199.00
Resident Limited Play Pass (10 – 18 hole rounds) $169.00
Resident Limited Play Pass (10 – 9 hole rounds) $99.99
Non-Resident Season Pass Fees:
Non-Resident Single & Senior Fee: $600 Includes 3 complimentary 18 hole passes! (1/2 price fee if purchased on or after July 15)
Non-Resident Fee 23 &Under (with student ID): $219.00
Non-Resident Limited Play Pass (10 – 18 hole rounds): $189.00
Non-Resident Limited Play Pass (10 – 9 hole rounds): $119.99
Corporate Season Pass:
$2,995.00 (Max of 4 players per day; one corporate employee must be present)
Cart Season Passes:
Cart Season Rentals – Single, Resident and Non-Resident: $549.00
Cart Season Rentals – Couple, Resident and Non-Resident: $899.00
Top FIVE Reasons to Become a Season Pass Holder
- Provides the Pass Holder with the opportunity to play unlimited golf daily from ALL SEASON!!!!!! (Based upon tee time availability)
- Recognized as one of the areas best conditioned golf courses.
- Access to our 9 course reciprocal golf course program. Reciprocal Courses
- Receive great customer service.
- AND THE #1 REASON TO BE A SEASON PASS HOLDER IS: AFFORDABILITY, FUN, AND CHALLENGING!